Friday, June 24, 2011

No School? HELL YES.

Ever since college started on June 6 (my birthday, what a way to start the school year), I haven't had a single Saturday off. I have classes from Monday to Thursday and everyday, I usually get out 5-6PM. Friday's I have off but I'd rather have Saturdays off. Unfortunately, I have classes. I have to be in school at 7:30AM-11:00AM and then another session at 2:00-5:00.

Crazy right?

Anyways, I've a new look for the site and a new url as well. About time I focus on things I take interest on. Hehe~ It's been a while since I've managed a personal site/blog as well so bare with me please T.T I'm planning to post all kinds of reviews, beauty hauls, and other thoughts on other things. But as for now, let's keep calm and stay dry. The rain hasn't stopped for days and even though they say in the news that Falcon will be out soon, it still keeps on raining!

I'll be going now since it's 2:30 AM!

Keep calm & stay dry guys!

Toodles, Herlyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment