Friday, November 23, 2012

Review: Ever Bilena Pro Flawless Liquid Foundation


At times when I get desperate for new make up (especially foundation), I get a little bit crazy an frantic. To the point where I run to the local grocery store at 8 in the evening to check their cosmetics aisle. Anyways, after living in Manila for 3 years, it was a first for me to pick up a cosmetic at the Ever Bilena section. 


Name: Ever Bilena Pro Flawless Liquid Foundation
Price: P165
300mL





Packaging: 3.5/5
Comes in a sleek looking bottle that has an expensive feel (LOL). Box is fine, nothing really special about it. One thing I don't like about it however is the pump. It;s very hard to use! Everytime I use it, I always get more than what I need. I can't pour it either because the substance of the foundation is too creamy to slide down out the hole on top of the bottle.


Price: 5/5
No complains about the price; very affordable and available almost everywhere!


Coverage: 3.5/5
Has light to moderate coverage. The only thing I didn't like about it was that I had to apply multiple layers just to cover my blemishes and every time I added another layer, I felt like the foundation was starting to cake up and feel heavy on the skin. 


Performance: 3.5/5
Has a dewy finish on the cheeks but matte everywhere else. Wouldn't say that flawless since it had a tendency to crease on places like under eyes and elsewhere. 

Pros:
+ Very affordable
+ Available in almost every department/grocery store
+ Light to medium coverage
+ Moisturizing
+ Doesn't break you out
Cons:
- Pump is very hard to use
- Doesn't conceal blemishes
- Cakes up when too much is added on your face
- No SPF 

Finished look. No editing done and used only PFLF!


Have you guys tried this yet? What are your thoughts? Let me know on the comments below! xx

3 comments:

  1. Yes I've tried this I didn't really like the coverage :D but after reading this i wanna try it out again.

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven’t tried this yet but I’m thinking of purchasing it later :)
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete