Friday, April 26, 2013

REVIEW: Beauty Buffet Sheet Masks


You guys may have seen these suckers around at your local Watsons. These costs about P44 each (if you're lucky they'll be on a promo for P29 each only or P44 pesos buy 1 take 1 free) and is almost available in every Watsons. These masks have a large variety -- from firming and elasticity to hydrating!


Packaging: 5/5
It's packed how sheet masks are normally packed. The peel off guide is a huge plus though! I love slapping it on my face and peeling off the plastic guide. It's so fun kk~

Price: 3/5
As much as I love these, P44 is tad expensive for a single sheet mask.

Performance: 4/5 
The sheets are very thin unlike other sheet masks where not only is it dripping wet but it's so thick that it's a bit hard to keep it stuck to the face. Also, I love these masks because they really help me maintain clear skin. I use this 2-3 times a week or whenever I have tired/stressed days. Always does the trick!


Pros:
+ Available almost at all Watsons
+ Has so many "flavors" to choose from
+ Sheet masks are very thin and easy to put on the face
+ Smells soooooo good!
+ Doesn't break me out
+ Helps me maintain acne free skin

Cons:
- The price


Have you tried these yet? If so, let me know in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. I use this too, i like it as well and i always buy it when its buy 1 take one.

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete